BCOS Office Technologies was originally established in 1959 as a business products retailer selling and servicing the early generation of office machines such as typewriters, adding machines, and calculators. We were known as Bay City Office Supply, which later became the inspiration for Brazoria County Office Systems, or BCOS.
In 1982, the company became an authorized dealer distributing office copiers and fax equipment.
The company later transformed its business focus entirely to the technology arena of providing customers with document imaging solutions and service support of connected/networked office equipment products.
At present, BCOS Office Technologies conducts business throughout the Texas Gulf Coast Area with three convenient locations in Angleton, Bay City and Dickinson. The company is an authorized multifunctional office products dealer for Konica Minolta.
While much has changed with technology over the past 60 years, one thing remains the same: BCOS customers continue to receive the most dependable service support that the industry offers and peace of mind that we’ll continue to be here to serve our customers for many years to come!